
I know...isn't this picture just so cute you could puke?

Our hotel is the one in the middle. We were standing in the Atlantic Ocean when we took this picture. We were really close to the water!

This picture was taken from our balcony. Gorgous view. It would have been so nice to leave the patio door open so you could fall asleep to the sound of the waves crashing, but the people with the patio 3 feet from ours were "really enjoying" their vacation...with their door open. They must have been practicing for the "Bedroom Olympics '07" or something.

Did we tell you we bought a
little house while down there? This is the home that Versace lived in before he was murdered on his front step. While walking down in South Beach, we saw this mansion and had to take a picture. This picture doesn't do it justice. His home was freakishly enormous! And no, there was no blood on the front step. I looked. Don't judge...I know you would have looked too.

We stopped at "News Cafe" and had a drink. If you look in the upper-right hand corner, there is the sign. Versace used to go there everyday for a cup of coffee, and since we have
so much in common with him, we had to do the same. Our waitress spoke to me in Puerto Rican, thinking I was from Puerto Rico. She quickly learned that this white boy with a fake tan only knows how to say "uno mas" when wanting another drink. I learned after seeing this picture to not even attempt a "sexy" look...it ends up coming out looking like I'm a horny drunk. Lesson learned.

My sweetie! I absolutely love this picture. You can sure tell he had a good time by the smile on his face. And the dark tan. Whew! Give me a moment.

Beautiful sunrise picture taken from our balcony before the horn-dogs next-door woke up. Can you just imagine waking up, walking out to your balcony with the newspaper and a cup of coffee (or Diet Coke for the non-coffee drinkers), putting your feet up and soaking in the view. Did we do that? Hell no! It was like 6am and we were on vacation. We stumbled thru the darkness, took a quick picture, cranked the AC to near freezing and crawled back under the covers for 2-3 more hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment