My sister-in-law Tracy and nephew Joshua both looking so cute! Josh turns "1" next month! Can't believe how fast these kids grow nowadays. He is such a happy kid, unless his "not-the-favorite-Uncle-Michael" scares him with his scary voice. Not Uncle Michael me...Uncle Michael-The-Other-Michael scares little children. Josh loves his bald-headed-purple-bow-wearing-Uncle-Michael.
Here Uncle Michael decides to teach our nephew the art of "feather boa" dancing. The poor kid better have a good therapist who won't think he is making up stories about his funny uncles when he gets older. Tracy is thinking "Hope my insurance will cover the type of therapy he will need in 10 years."
"These new french doors my Uncle Michael's got sure does look nice! I'll be sure to put lots of my fingerprints all over each window I can reach and act upset if "Mean Uncle Michael" tries to wipe my fingerprints off!"
What is it with cute little fingerprints on the window? I can't bear to wipe them off. Too cute! Michael TOM thinks it's because I am a sloppy housekeeper, but I'm nostalgic. Yea, that's a good reason...blame it on being nostalgic. And I'm saving the dust on the nightstand so our nieces and nephews have something to draw on next time they visit...
Just don't ask about the collection of "Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pie" wrappers under my bed.
4 comments:
He is sooo cute! What a handsome little guy! Tracy looks great!
I know what you mean about wiping handprints off windows... Aren't they just so cute?!? But, you're not erasing the memories, just the slobbery residue.
So, you still eat oatmeal pies? Mmmm! Good for breakfast and especially good at night!
Joshua is getting so big! I can't believe he's almost a year old!!! I've been known to have lots of finger/face prints on my windows, too. I remember when you kids were little, Mom would come over and the first thing she would do is get the windex and some paper towels and clean my sliding glass door. Who knew the sun was shining so bright? I knew it would only last for a few minutes before one of you kids would grub it up again.
Wow! Joshua is a big kid. Nice picture of Tracy and Joshua. Cute kid.
I have cute little fingerprints from all three of my boys on the window of my minivan.
looks like Lola has licked off the color on the goatee.... I see your pics of your projects when you are working on them, but no pics of when it is done???? Please finish the story with some finished pics.... cute nephew....
Post a Comment