Saturday, August 4, 2007

Not what you think...

Don't we all just look like 2 happy heterosexual couples? Nothing against heterosexuals...one of my closest friends is a heterosexual/breeder. I don't hold it against her. I believe she was born that way.

(Please no comments on the grey in my goatee. It's scary, I know, and it draws your eyes to it. I've decided that the grey makes my teeth look whiter.)

Please don't think that this was taken in our livingroom. If you look closely, there are fish sculptures and fish-nets hanging in the background with some scary looking Christmas lights by the window. We do not decorate in fish decor (Sorry Poppy - my great grandfather - who loved fishing and would spend hours on end telling you about how much he loved it) and never will decorate in fish decor. It's an unspoken rule in the gay world. We were at a greasy spoon restaurant out in the country. The kind of restaurant where when you pull in the parking lot, you just know that your waitress is gong to be missing more than half her teeth.

Tune in...my next post will be on the excitement we had this weekend installing french doors ourselves! Trust me, you don't want to miss it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, just in case you forgot: your Mother and I are "heterosexual/breeders". While I can't speak for her, I'm pretty happy about that little fact...

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

I think you guys make a couple of cute couples! Are they interested in having their portraits done, at a discount?

I didn't notice the gray in your beard at all, so hush it.