Friday, December 14, 2007

Is this Blog still being done?

I know! Slap me naked and hide my clothes, I haven't updated my blog in a while. Okay, in forever and a year.

Tis the season to be up to my ears in work and chores. My job is keeping me so busy, when I finally get home from yoga or ear modeling classes, I hardly have time to blog.

I'll get better. Promise. Wanna know the "cliff-notes" of what I've been doing?

1. I got the flu. Sucked. And I still went to work. Cause I want to be able to tell little kids that I am better than their parents who went to school in the snow up-hill both ways. I go to work in the snow up-hill both ways AND sick. But I drive...which I won't tell them.

2. We decorated the outside of our house with Christmas lights. When I say we, I mean me. And I was sick. And it was cold. And I was having to walk up-hill. Don't you feel sorry for me yet?

3. I ate too much turkey at Thanksgiving. Besides making me extremely sleepy, it gave me the worst turkey-toots. Had to refrain from yoga for a couple of days to prevent killing people.

4. Went Christmas shopping. I've learned that the older I get, I have little to no patience for dumb ugly people. And the town we live in is filled with dumb ugly people who breed. And all shop at the same time that I want to.

5. I changed my hairstyle. I now part it on the right side. Yea, right! The only hair on my head long enough to part grows out of my ears. Thinking about getting highlights next.

So, will you still love me and not throw rocks at me and post ugly comments? Please?

My husband is telling me to hurry up and get off the computer. We are on our way to go shopping and surround ourselves with dumb ugly people. Maybe I'll eat some turkey before we head out to Wal-Mart and see if I can get some people to think their little babies in the shopping carts had an accident? That sounds like fun! I'll let you know how it turns out.

4 comments:

Tammie said...

LOL!!! We received your annual Christmas letter. I think you are a riot. Thanks for the laughs.

Kelly said...

You crack me up! Your blog has been missed!!!;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update on the blog and for the toot references. Sad to say, I work in the same building and didn't know you were sick... just too much work!

Anonymous said...

Hey Michael. Update your blog. I'm bored at work and need a good laugh.