Wednesday, January 30, 2008

For Sale

For Sale


Like New Mustache & Beard Color

Light Brown - But actually turns your hair Raven Black

Only used once

Okay...maybe twice. Alright! Three times.

Still in good condition

Will deliver to your home if you are the highest bidder

Albino's need not apply











After 11 years...it's gone.


Gosh...I need to tan my chin.

4 comments:

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

It's hard to explain. You look different. Your eyebrows definitely stand out to me, probably because it's the only hair on your head. But you are still so handsome!

Anonymous said...

I bruised my chin! Honestly, my mouth flew open when I saw your picture. Wow! Yep, you're still handsome. What did Michael Tom think of it? It's the first time he has ever seen you facial hair of some sort. Do you feel kinda neckid?

Anonymous said...

I forgot the word "without". I should proofread BEFORE I publish.

Anonymous said...

When he called me into the bathroom to view the new Michael, I stated "Oh No, you are going to have to grow it back"...he is still my #1, with or without the hair...