Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Honeymoon Pictures (Volume 1)

Show us pictures of your honeymoon in Florida! Gosh, if I only had a nickel for every time I have been asked that, I might have enough money for a pack of Juicy Fruit Gum. Which means not enough people asked, so I will now prolong the pictures into several days!
We had a wonderful time in Florida! Next time I see you in person, I will drag out the 100 some-odd pictures of the sand, water, hotels, and people you don't know and make you pretend to be enthralled at a close up of my feet with sand in between my toes. Can't wait to see you!




No Mom, sorry but this is not my girlfriend. But she did think I was cute and I really wanted to play with her hair and give her fringe bangs. But I digress. Her name is Jennifer C. and she is a singer, and a good one at that. She was singing at John's Birthday party that we went to on the second night and we bought one of her CD's. I like the picture because I look thin.



2 Gay Guys and a Diana Ross picture. Photo had to be taken. We call this the "Brothers Picture" because Michael Tom and John both look like they are related. Guess John is pointing to Diana Ross to fool people into thinking she is the Mom?


Here is our "older sister" Myrna, Michael Tom, John, and I. This was taken the first night in Ft. Lauderdale after our 18 month long flight from Dallas. Don't we all look tan? We went to a bar for an overpriced drink after eating an overpriced sandwich at a chic and overpriced restaurant. But it was worth it because the two "brothers" got to see a picture of Diana Ross. Oh, and I like the picture because I look thin.
Well, my next post will be a couple more pictures from our exciting week! There are so many stories to tell and I can't wait to share them. Just pretend to be excited.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited...really...

I'm glad you guys had fun. I'm looking forward to our trip to sunny California. Chrissy's going to have fun with her camera. I really hope the weathers good.

See you at Emily's birthday party (bring your pictures).

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Yay, pictures of Florida! You guys DO look pretty tan. And pretty handsome, too! Looks like you had fun.

Anonymous said...

Michael Tom I've never seen you that dark. Like your new color. Can't wait to hear about your trip. Glad you guys had a fun time.