Did Myrna, Michael TOM, and I go to Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills and run into some hot ladies and crash their lunch? No, but I can see how you might think that. These cuties are our moms! For Mothers Day, we decided to introduce all our mothers to each other and had such a blast!
Michael TOMs Mom, Big Sister Myrna's Mom and Mom. Aren't they all cute? They had fun comparing notes on their gay kids. Who had the gayest kid? Well, Michael TOMs mother won that hands down. Who had the most feminine? That was a threeway tie. It was such a wonderful time, we decided to do it again next year! Perhaps next year we will all make breakfast in bed for our mothers? I'll make the "Cottage Cheese Pancake Grossness" from the last post! Michael TOM will make "Pepto Bismal Smoothies" and Big Sister Myrna can drive us all to the emergency room.
Perhaps just a nice brunch every year will be safest.
2 comments:
I had a good time. It's waaaaayyy too much trouble for you to fix the cottage cheese/pineapple/maple syrup pancakes....waaaayyyyyyy, waayyyyyyyyyy too much trouble, so let's just stick with going to a restaurant. Thanks again for the fun time!
Momi said:
Wow, what an honor to meet these beautiful moms and have so much in common with them....and i could be myself with a few bad words slipping out and they laughed....when will i see them again?????
Post a Comment