We've been fortunate to own two of the best behaved dogs ever bred. Dang it! I'm still no good at lying. Alright...Michael and I have been adopted by 2 shitzu's. They treat us well.
Whatcha doin' Daddy?
Lola and Patches have several outfits, many of them matching, but we do like for them to express their own individuality. They have their own closet for their seasonal outfits, collars, and homemade scarves from Nana Hayes. Lola and Patches choose to spend their allowances (doesn't everybody give their pets allowances?) on new outfits, delicious treats of a low-fat variety, and getting their hair professionally done. Patches has taught Lola that cats are the spawn of Satan and if one happens to cross thru the backyard, the Human Daddies must be notified immediately, and very loudly, that the backyard is in danger and our daughters must protect their property. It's nice and everything, but at 1am?
We love our girls, and it has been said that they may be just a little spoiled. We don't choose to believe that we spoil them. Their psychotherapist, behavior psychologist, and chiropractic massage therapist insist that they are normal. Yup. Normal alright.
3 comments:
Nah, they're not spoiled. They dress better than me, but they're not spoiled or anything.
Who says they're spoiled? I'm just jealous because they have more jewelry than I do.
No, not spoiled. Just loved a lot! Nothing wrong with that! Just ask Emily.
Post a Comment