Our handsome littlest nephew...for now until nephew #6 comes. He's just over 1 month old and already has Favorite Uncle Michael and Uncle Michael TOM wrapped around his 2 inch fingers. His favorite activity is pooping. His favorite drink is Leche de Titty. What a cutie!
Hello Clairesse... I ate his liver with fava beans.
It's so cute to see two brothers sharing things. In 3-4 years, they will be screaming at each other because the other took his favorite Hot Wheels. Or jumping in the others bed, going pee in his brothers bed because the boogy man hides in the toilet during the night, and then going back to his own bed so Mom won't spank him. Not that I ever did that! Nope...well...maybe. Bygones.Gosh, Corgan is a lot like Favorite Uncle Michael. My condolences to my baby sister, his mommy. (grin)
2 comments:
There are some things that I would not tell on myself. But then, I didn't do things like you did. My secret, when I was a kid was, after being put to bed, I would sneak into the kitchen, get into the bread/cracker drawer and make a cracker sandwich and take it back to bed and eat it, then need a drink of water (I wonder why), then need to go potty, then, finally, would go to sleep. Sometimes Mom would tell us the first one to go to sleep would get a nickel...then in the morning we both would get a nickel, even though I was the first one to go to sleep. I think Larry cheated. After having children of my own, I thought about how clever Mom was to get us to be quiet and go to sleep (and not sneak into the kitchen for a cracker sandwich). All we knew was, we wanted to win the big bucks!
So YOU were the one that peed in my bed? Here I was thinking that I had real bladder issues as a kid and I always peed the bed, and it was YOU the whole time. I just know it was you.
Those are cute boys!
Post a Comment