Sunday, April 8, 2007

Introduction to Joshua and Emily

Here is a picture of one of our nephews, Joshua. He will be 7 months old on the 11th. His Mommy, Tracy - Michael TOM's baby sister, took him in for a check-up recently and he now weighs 20 pounds. He knows that his Favorite Uncle Michael's father has a weight loss clinic and is hopeful that he will be the youngest patients of the Hayes Clinic. He is too cute! And he knows it! He will flirt with anyone...I sense a future as a high dollar business owner, or a Chipendale's Dancer.
Our beautiful niece, Emily. Saturday was her 1st birthday. Emily loves dolls, anything pink, and her grandparents. She is learning sign language, and knows the sign for "milk"...and gets excited when Mommy signs "milk" because she knows she is going to be getting some boob! Smart Girl. I sense that she will have a future as a high-paying lawyer who wears pretty pink outfits and uses her good looks to sway jurors.
WHAT IS WITH THIS CRAP?! I WANTED MILK CHOCOLATE AND YOU GIVE ME DARK CHOCOLATE!?! TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME!!! I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD!!! GIMME YOUR MANAGER!!!
Here is Mom and I in our "Paparizzi" shot with "Topless Opera-Singing Emily" and "Jewelry Eating Eric", another of our nephews to be introduced in another post. We were laughing and having a good time, just in case you were wondering if my mom was Asian or something.
Oh, and did you know that if you use the "red-eye-corrector" thingy on your computer to touch up a picture, it can also make red lips a pretty shade of blue. Don't want you to think Mom fell into that "Blue Lipstick Grunge Crowd" or had frost-bit lips. Love you Mom!
And I promise to post pictures of all our nephews and nieces. Perhaps I can have a competition with my siblings and in-laws to see who can have the next baby? Winner will get the baby's picture with blue lips and a full page post! Because Michael TOM and I are loving uncles like that. So, go start procreating!
Oh, and if you aren't a sibling or in-law and want to enter the competition, my baby brother is single.

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Cute kiddos! And I love Mom's lips.

Jason said...

I hate you.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you put a picture of me on your blog WITH BLUE LIPS! Actually, it is kinda interesting looking...hmmmmm, I wonder where you can buy blue lipstick? Cute pictures of the kids though. And I did have fun.

Anonymous said...

If you want blue lips, just put blue food coloring in the jello. Remember.....

Anonymous said...

We need to get Joshua and Eric together for playtime. Cute pictures of the kids. Now the blue lips on Mom I don't know what to think. Kinda scary

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Yeah, freaky blue lips and gums and tongue! Weird.

I think if Jason has a baby before any of us, he should get lots of money. Oh, and it has to be in wedlock.

Anonymous said...

As Michael stated, he will be putting more pic's of our other neices & nephews. Mom, sorry I was not able to help with my Trish tricks!