Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Introduction to Kristina, Stephanie, and Melynda

Here are our 3 older nieces. Aren't they all beautiful? Betcha thought I ripped a page from "Teen Vogue" and put it on our blog to trick you! No, but keep an eye out at "Teen Vogue" cause when you do see them on it, remember that you saw them here first! Stephanie is on the left in the purple sweater...oops, I'm gay, better rephrase that: in the PLUM sweater. Stephanie graduates from high school next month and is sweeter than Kool Aid, but if you make her mad, go ahead and dig a hole cause she'll put you in it once she's done with you. She'll make a great judge or prison guard. Kristina is in the AVOCADO sweater holding Joshua. She is 20 and has a good head on her shoulders. She's in college and will probably be the first girl to automatically become a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader without having to try out because she is so pretty. If I like you, maybe I'll go ahead and get you an autograph, before she becomes uber-famous. Melynda is in the, umm...SPRING TORNADO GREY sweat shirt. Melynda is 13 now and keeps getting prettier and prettier every time we see her. Rumor has it that Tyra Banks will have to give up "America's Next Top Model" cause Melynda will surpass them all. When Melynda was younger, her and her favorite Uncle Michael would play dress up with her Bratz Dolls while her other Uncle Michael watched football with his dad. I'm sad that she's outgrown dolls, cause it will be a couple more years before Emily is old enough to play dolls with. Guess I'll just have to play with dolls by myself late at night so no one sees me.

Kristina and her boyfriend Alam. Alam is such a nice guy, but makes us feel like overprotective uncles. He plays his music too loud, drives too fast, and...let me see...is just too nice! It's hard to say anything mean about him. I don't like the number 21, how dare he wear that shirt to a family get-together!

Stephanie, Kristina, Melynda, and "The Dad" Johnny. Don't let Johnny's smile fool you. You touch one of his girls, you'll be lucky to still have a hand left once he finds you. Oh, and he will find you.

Oh...these girls. What is sad is that this picture was taken at Michael and my reception. The reception was at a tea room at an antique shop. Stephanie and Kristina just had to go and scare what shoppers happened to wander over near the tea room. Who needs security when you got Ellie Mae Clampett and Daisy Duke to get rid of them?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What pretty girls! I bet you would have fun taking them shopping! You would know exactly what colors to pick out for each of them.

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Pretty girls!