Sunday, April 29, 2007

Posting a Comment

I've been told by several of my family and friends that they see comments from others on this blog, but are unsure about how to post a comment. Do they need a "Google Account"? Is it hard to post a comment? Will I break anything if I do it wrong? Will doing too many comments cause anal leakage?

No, you don't need a "Google Account" or anything like that. No, it is so easy to post a comment, a blind person who has no fingers and only 3 toes to type with can do it. No, if you do break anything if you do it wrong, well, you must be blind and typing with 3 toes while loading a gun. And, ewww...if it causes anal leakage, I definitely don't care to find out. Keep that nasty stuff to yourself. But do wear Depend Undergarments just to play it safe until further research is done.

I'll walk you thru posting a comment, and hope that you find it relatively easy. Take notes, because there will be a quiz at the end. Bring a #2 pencil.

At the bottom of the post, there is a place you can click that will say something like "2 comments", just click on it once.

A window will pop up with peoples comments on the left side, and under the "Leave Your Comment" on the right side is a box where you can type in a lovely message expressing your undying love for Michael Tom and I or give your favorite recipe for ice water. Whatever you want to say, so long as it doesn't offend me. And since nothing offends me, feel free to say whatever.

Under the comments box is "Choose an Identity" that gives you 3 choices. Google/Blogger, Other, or Anonymous. Click the pretty little circle next to "Other" and it leaves you the option to leave your name and your website. If you don't have a website, don't fear, it is not a required field to fill in. Just put your name, or whatever name you want to put in the name field and leave the website field blank. If you have always wished to be called "Brownie Skid Pantie" go right ahead and use that name. If you want to be called "Shirley" but your Mom insisted your name be "Jesibel", be brave and use your new name. But if I don't know your "secret" name, I'll go around wondering who the heck is "Brownie Skid Pantie"...Grandpa, is that you?

Once you have picked your name, you can "Preview" or "Publish" your comment. If you preview it, don't forget that it won't post for others to see until you "Publish" the comment.

See, there. That's it. Did it hurt? Didn't think so. If it did, you must be typing with only 3 toes and got a cramp, so I apologize. Try stretching first.

Now, try it out. Leave me a comment. But do be careful and check for anal leakage once done.

Never can be too safe.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Comment

Anonymous said...

Thank you Uncle Larry. Your comment was beautiful. Loved your choice of font.

Anonymous said...

any leakage?

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Oh, I get it now.