Monday, April 16, 2007

Weekend of 4/14-4-15

Our two "unspoiled" girls went to the beauty shop on Saturday. Michael Tom and I love it when they go to the groomers, because when they come home, they are pooped and afraid that if they act up they will have to go away again. Lola's blue bows lasted 4.5 hours after coming home. Patches pink bows have a different staying power. One fell off on Wednesday, and as of today, Friday, the other is still in her hair. Patches is trying to start a new fad. We like for them to express their individual styles...



Hey! How can you expect me to read this book? I am only 7 months old. I can't read yet! Mean grown-ups! Besides, the storyline sucks. Stupid dancing sheep! Sheesh! Whatever!


The Boys

Brownie - Lola's babies future Daddy if she's not lesbian.

Michael Tom - future crabby man in a rocking chair shooting rubber bands at kids.

Joshua - my sister's daughters (Emily) future husband...if she like younger men.

Me - future crabby man in a rocking chair with Michael Tom, squirting kids with a water hose.

Our Aunt Sally and Joshua. After Joshua's blessing at his parents church, we ended up back at our home for some homemade Snickers chocolate cake. Originally we weren't going to all be coming back to our house, but once word spread that we had the Snickers Cake, we barely made it home it time before family was ringing the doorbell with smiles and enough room in the tummy for a slice of cake. We love our family, so we just might have to start making the cake every weekend to have family over!

That gives me an idea, perhaps I'll be like "Pioneer Woman" and give recipes out on the blog whenever I can't think of anything exciting... Okay! I'll do it. Since you all are so nice and can't wait until a future blog, here you go with one of my favorites:

Ice Water: 1 glass + ice cubes + water. Mix well and enjoy. Can be doubled for large crowds.

Gosh I'm good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, I think Michael H. would be a great "Pioneer Woman". He has the talent to write and come up with some darn funny comments. Maybe, that's why I "123...Always" him!