Monday, May 21, 2007

May 21st...

...was a very special day. This was the day, a year ago, I was lucky to have married my best friend and gain a second family that I am so eternally blessed to have.

We had a wonderful committment ceremony, with lots of funny stories, that you know I will have to post soon. Like how I totally forgot to eat anything because I was wanting to say "hello", "thank you for coming", "it's so good to see you! Now, where's my gift?" Stuff like that kept me away from the food table, but not away from the open bar. I think I flirted with some of the waitresses... don't remember. But I do remember that my Michael never looked so handsome. And the "Picture God" was watching over me that day. I looked thin. But someone forgot to tell me to color the goatee. A couple pictures looked like Michael Tom married Grandpa.

I look forward to posting more pictures from the ceremony. Michael Tom has kept them hidden from me for the past year.

Well, we are off to our Anniversary Dinner. Michael Tom made reservations at the local IHOP. We got a coupon for a free "Rooty-Tooty-Fresh-And-Fruitie."

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That explains why I didn't get an answer when I tried to call and wish you guys happy anniversary. Hope you had fun!

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Anniversary!!

Anonymous said...

I am truly blessed for Michael & look forward to many more years with him. We have 2 Anniversary's actually...we met & started seeing each other 6 years ago on 05/27. I as well love his family and am blessed they are in my life.

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Anniversary

Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah, ..Uh, I tried to call, yeah, and, like, you guys wern't home, and I, uh, remembered your birthday or whatever it was......

Anonymous said...

I need to put Dad back on his medicine before he hurts himself.

Anonymous said...

Whose that pretty pregnant girl in the black dress?