Monday, May 7, 2007

Michael TOM turns another year older

Vicky, Big Sister Myrna, Dad, Me (if you do a close-up, you can tell I missed coloring my goatee), Michael Tom (aka Sister Christian, Diva Michael, Sweetie), Mom (notice...we wore the same styled shirt, cause I always liked dressing like my Mom), Doris, Lus, and Karen.



This past weekend we celebrated Michael TOM's birthday. After church we, along with our church family and my parents visiting for the weekend, went to Michael TOM's favorite restaurant...Mi Cocina. Great food and a margarita that will make you forget what number comes after 8 and has been known to be the sole reason for unplanned pregnancy. No, sorry. Michael TOM isn't pregnant, but according to him after a few sips of margarita, the number Q follows the number 8.

It was a wonderful time and we thank everyone who called or sent a card. We love you all!

Oh, and Michael TOM, I promise to not tell anyone you believed the number Q comes after number 8 or that you just turned 41. Your secret is safe with me. Love you baby!

7 comments:

Tammie said...

Happy Birthday Michael Tom. Aren't you glad that I didn't call you at 3:30am? Hope you had a great day.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Michael Tom. You are so lucky to have a significant other that can keep secrets.

Anonymous said...

We had a great time at the restaurant. What a helpful waiter we had! He was willing to climb on the furniture to take the pictures for us. I feel bad though that we forgot to sing Happy Birthday to Michael Tom. I'll sing it now...Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to youuuuuu, happy birthday, dear Michael, happy birthday tooooooooooooo youuuuuuuu!!! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Michael Tom... (41...)

Jason said...

Happy Birthday!... I helped you with the lawn... oh and Merry Christmas too! j/k

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Happy Birthday, Michael! I tried calling, but it just rang and rang. So, happy birthday, I hope you had a great time! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Big "Mike" as he is called from our church family made my birthday a very special day. He knows that 123...Always!